Who is eligible to participate?
The Award invites students’ individuals or in groups and educational institutions based in the Kingdom of Bahrain to participate.
|School||Public or Private|
Based in Bahrain
| Public or Private |
Based in Bahrain
|1 – 5 |
| 1 – 5 |
|Nationality||All Nationalities||All Nationalities|
- Participation in Individual Category is open for all students’ individuals or in groups that are registered in one of the Private & Public schools (7th to 12 Grade) or Universities that are based in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Participation in Educational Institutions Category is open for schools (Middle, Secondary) & Universities (Private & Public) that have an active license to operate in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- All registered participants/members can only submit one video.
- The application form should be filled in English.
- Each accepted application can submit one short film. The video length should not exceed 120 Seconds maximum.
- The video format to be MP4 uploaded in folder on an open source link such as Google Drive, Dropbox or OneDrive.
- All required files to be uploaded on the same folder.
- The submitted video to have good quality in implementation level related to the Intellectual & technical aspects including, story, video footage, editing and sound.
- The video to be in Arabic with English Subtitles or Vice versa. Subtitles in the video & a separate Doc attached to the folder submitted.
- The video concept shall carry an awareness message in the field of cyber safety linked to the topic of the year.
- The video concept shall not be prejudicial to religious freedom, morals or public order.
- The information provided in the participation to be from reliable resources with reference source.
- The video submitted should not been shown or published in public, in media or on social media.
- The video submitted should not include any advertising or promotion of any product, brand, company or institution.
- The video should not include addresses, names, Surnames, titles, signatures, logos or clues referring to a person, group or the people who are participating in the production of the participating short film, or dates of participation.
- The participant should state whether the music/sound are loyalty free or give credit to copyright sounds. the participant is advised to provide proof of ownership/use.
- Commitment to make the required modification requested by the Award organizers, if any within 24 hours.
- The Award organizer is not responsible to compensate any optional costs incurred due to participation & submission
- The Award organizers hold the exclusive ownership rights of all submitted videos.
- The Management of the Award is not obliged to provide the details of the evaluation of the participating videos.
- The Award organizer is not obliged to disclose or provide any documents, submissions at all times, during & post evaluation phase to any external party.
- The Award organizer has the right to verify the accuracy of the data directly with applicant to participate by requesting additional evidence if not attached.
- All files submitted for the award are strictly confidential.
- The Award organizer shall consider & decide upon any exceptions that might have not been mentioned in the Award Previously.